Shuswap love for Father's Day
Father's Day is just around the corner! I have an idea for you about how you can share some Shuswap love with your dad.
If you need to pick something up for Dad, both On Alex and RE Market in Salmon Arm have awesome and different selections of Shuswap Soul clothing just in time for Father's Day :) If you have already done your Dad shopping, awesome and high fives to you!
And if you want some other ideas to hang out with dad this weekend, check these out:
- Take Dad for lunch at Shuswap Pie Company in Salmon Arm - my dad's favourite is Bumbleberry! Can you tell we love pie?
- Enjoy a drive and some ice cream - Blind Bay Village Grocer has GIANT cones.
- Check out the beers at Crannog Ales in Sorrento.
- Get a selfie high up above the lake on the Blind Bay Bluffs - my dad likes to start at the Balmoral Trail Head and he runs hill repeats. Hopefully, he'll just walk with me
- Take in nine at one of the golf courses in the area. And if you need a new wedge or two, check out my cousin's company!
Whatever you choose, have an awesome Father's Day :)