Looking for some fun things to do this holiday season around the Shuswap? We've put together a list of holiday markets and events to help you feel festive.
- Salmon Arm Winter Fun Fest - November 27 & 28
- Chase Country Christmas Parade - December 3
- Sicamous Christmas Parade - December 4
- North Shuswap Santa Parade - December 10
- Christmas Craft Market - November 27 at Frog Friendly Roaster in Canoe
- Merry Zestmas Market - December 3 at Zest Food Hub
- The She Shed by the Shuswap Market - December 3, 10, 17 in Salmon Arm
- Tis the Season Market - December 4 at Bruhn Crossing Sicamous
- Downtown Winter Market - December 4 in downtown Salmon Arm
- CC Bloom Holiday Market - December 4 & 5
- Sicamous Indoor Market - December 4 at the Sicamous Seniors' Centre
- Chase Country Christmas Craft Fair - December 4 at the Chase Community Hall
- Christmas Market - December 5 at the Canoe Senior Centre
- Christmas Craft Fair - December 7 & 8 at Centenoka Park Mall in Salmon Arm
- Downtown Winter Market - December 18 in downtown Salmon Arm
- Bundle your family up tight and head out on a sleigh ride.
- Drive around your nieghbourhood and check out the holiday lights
- Caravan Farm Theatre Joy Ride
- Salmon Arm Hot Chocolate Trail and check out all the trees in downtown
One of our favourite things to do is to be on an outdoor rink in the winter - it probably comes from living in Alberta for a while where they were in every neighbourhood and most of our friends had them in their backyards. Around the Shuswap, here's where you can find some good ones.
- Farrells Field in Celista
- Sorrento Blind Bay Community Park
- Silver Creek Community Park
- Silver Star Mountain ODR
Let me know if we've missed anything - happy to add it in.